Our Service to You
Our mortgage specialists are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you.
They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
Why Mortgage Advice Bureau stands out...
- We have over 1,500 expert advisers located across the UK.
- We can provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers.
- We search 1,000s of mortgage deals with over 90 lenders to find the right one for our customers' circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more!
Supporting good causes
Padley is a charity based in Derby working with the community to provide food and shelter for homeless people. Rethink Mental Illness is a national charity with a UK helpline and locally run support groups offering practical advice for people living with mental illness.
Whilst we understand homelessness and mental health illnesses are two huge challenges in society that aren’t going to be solved overnight, we hope that our £20,000 donation will have a positive impact on those affected.